Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy Independence Day! I am currently in the house, soaking up all the A/C before I head out later. It's 108 degrees. In case you didn't know, that's hot.

Hubby's feeling some type of way over Kevin Durant announcing that he's going to the Golden State Warriors. So while I'm trying to achieve my word count goal early, I have to hear Stephen A. Smith on repeat telling the world how bad the decision is on Durant's part. I really don't care. I'm a Cavs fan by marriage, so unless Kevin Durant goes to Cleveland it doesn't bother me. What does bother me, is the fact that my Hubby has the TV on max volume. That shit is loud as hell.

I've been asked if I was going to write a sequel to She's About That Life. The answer is Yes. I'm working on that now. My goal is to have it finished by the end of the month. I don't want readers waiting for too long. Be sure to follow me on social media to keep up to date on my books (including releases, sneak peeks, book excerpts, etc). 

Check me out:
www.keishaelle.com
www.facebook.com/AuthorKeishaElle
www.twitter.com/keisha_elle
www.instagram.com/keisha_writes
www.pinterest.com/keishaelle

Until next time...

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment