Tuesday, July 23, 2019

I blinked and half the year is over!!!

Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday, I was was bringing in the New Year with family and friends. Now, it's nearing August and 2020 is quickly approaching.

Man...I've only put out 2 books this year. I dropped Part 3 of Married to an East Cleveland Bully in January. In February, my pen sister DeeAnn and I dropped Part 1 of our collab, Catch My Smoke. I've been quiet since that time. It wasn't intentional. Life happened. I've always been a private person, but believe me when I tell you, I WAS TESTED!!!

I took the time I needed for myself...now I'm back! Currently, I'm working on 2 books that will both be released next month. I Know What She Likes is a Contemporary Romance with a bit of erotica thrown in there. It's a standalone. I'm over halfway done and I'm loving it!

The first 5K of the book can be found in the anthology, 14 Shades of Loving a Gangsta --> CLICK HERE!

After that, I have a special treat for my readers. They asked and very soon they will receive! A spinoff to my series, Married to an East Cleveland Bully, is on its way! It will focus on Ambria and Jonah instead of Chev and Roxie! I'm excited for that project to drop. I hope you are too :-)

Well, that's all for now. I have more writing to do before I call it a night. In the meantime, make sure you're up to date with my catalog. I have 18 books and counting...



No comments:

Post a Comment