Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Back at it

Today, I started on the sequel to my debut novel. I don't want to disclose the title just yet. I've been playing around with some possible titles, but nothing is definite as of yet. It's been a busy morning! In between writing and catching up on work stuff (yes, I have a full-time job), I managed to squeeze in two sets of 25 squats for my sagging backside. Gravity is not my friend.

Today's goal = finish chapter one. It's doable, but with everything else I have to do today, it's going to be easier said than done. I have a Kindergarten graduation to attend tomorrow, which means I have to wash and tame my six-year-old's head, buy her a graduation outfit (I'm a procrastinator), and order her balloons and flowers. In addition, I also have to re-twist my boy's dreads, walk four miles around my subdivision, prepare two presentations for work on Thursday, cook, clean, and a whole shitload of other things. My mind is already racing from all the tasks I have to complete!

I stay busy, but I wouldn't trade my hectic life for anything! The kids are in school for two more hours today, so first up...writing. Pray for me y'all!!!

Until next time...
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment