Sunday, May 22, 2016

Blog Virgin

Who would have ever thought that I would start a blog? I'll wait... :-)

As a new author in a heavily saturated market, it's imperative to find ways to network yourself and interact with others. In addition to my Facebook page: Facebook.com/AuthorKeishaElle and my Twitter page: @Keisha_Elle, I chose a blog to connect myself with other authors, readers, and anyone else wanting to learn more about my craft.

A little about me...

I was born and raised in Louisville, KY. 6 1/2 years ago I got some sense and left that crime-filled city. Being the featured city on numerous episodes of The First 48 was not a good look. I now live in hotter than hell Arizona. :-( Go figure.

I'm *coughs loudly* years old, married, a mom, you know...the usual stuff. I have a heart of gold and if you keep it real with me, I'll return the favor. Just don't cross me. I can hold a grudge for years. I'm a Gemini and we're petty like that.

Let me start with a few housekeeping items...

  • I have a mouth like a sailor. I'll try to tone things down a bit, but you might get some slip-ups. Don't trip. I'm human.
  • Although I'm a writer, don't call me out on grammatical errors or sentence structure issues. This is a blog, not a novel. Again, don't trip. I'm human.
  • My genres of choice are urban lit, romance, and erotica. If this offends you, this blog is not for you.
  • I'm blunt. I call it like I see it. If you don't like this direct approach, I don't know what to tell you. That's just me.

Well, that was short and sweet! :-) Seriously, I'm just a cool ass person trying to find a publishing home for my debut novels. This blog will highlight my journey and hopefully my success.

Until next time...
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment